This Week in Thrift: The $20 Shopping Spree


This week was a rough week in my personal life. So I felt like it was time for some retail therapy. Judge if you want, but wait until you see what I found at the thrift, for less than the price of a good pizza.


This GreenLeaf Reed Diffuser. Still in the box. These retail for about 50 bucks a piece. I got this bad boy, priced at 4.99, but with the tag sale happening, I got it for 3.75. Side note, it smells soooooo good.

These beautiful bowls from Japan. $2.25 together.

These uber cute saucers from Crate & Barrel. 99 cents each...until the sale was applied. 75 cents for all three!

This frame from Zara. Priced at $1.99. With the sale, $1.50.

A Guess button up (with the tags still on! Joy!) $6.

An Armani blue knit Tee. 4 Bucks. Oh yeah.

This Polo Tennis Sweater, only a buck!

That leaves me with the grand total of 19 Dollars and 25 cents. Not bad for a retail therapy. 

What will you find when you go? Happy thrifting!

Comments