Top Shops: The Wardrobe Boutique

My great friend had been telling me about a spot I needed to check out at 1822 Spring Garden Street. "I can't believe you haven't been there!" She adorably exclaimed. "They have ALL of the designers and the prices are amazing." I nodded that I would give the spot a try. 

The very next day, Living Social emails me a list of their vouchers, one of which was a 'spend $25 for $50' coupon...for the very same place in which my friend tried to get me to go to. Must have been destiny, because I found my way there, voucher in tow. That place is The Wardrobe Boutique.

I never really know what to expect when I try a new consignment/vintage/thrift store. Some can be very sketchy. The Wardrobe Boutique was anything BUT sketchy. 


Bright, clean, this place really does give the boutique vibe.

Selected High End Designers are separated to their own area of the boutique.

And as you can see, it's no small spot either. Racks upon racks of beautiful and lightly used clothes, shoes, bags, all reputable brands, all in very nice condition.

They even had a gorgeous section of jewels. A few pairs of these earrings almost came with me. 

And, my loves of the moment, statement necklaces!  

But beside the fashions, what I love most about this spot is that a percentage of your purchases go to helping women obtain workwear who may not be able to afford it. Since 1995, the Wardrobe Boutique has helped a reported 75,000 women with career wardrobes. A cause definitely worth being a part of.

So I know what you're wondering...what did I get?
I spent my voucher in this lovely Lenora Dame necklace. Originally sold at Anthropologie (loving sigh) for $105, my $50 voucher (that I spent $25 on) took care of this beauty for me. And I'm in love.

But then, I saw these...Vivienne Westwood Melissa Pumps...and in my fave color, and my size. Been looking for these babes for years now. Originally priced between $260-$300, I would say that the $24.99 I paid made these a steal. Well worth it for a worthy cause on more than worthy fashions.

For more info on the Wardrobe Boutique, go to the company site, listed above.

Comments