How She Wore It: Mint Green and Patterned All Over

This weekend, like most weekends, was busy. My folks are in town for a wedding and are staying until Easter (Yay!). My younger cousin's 16th birthday was today, which of course rounded up the fam to celebrate. The weather decided to cooperate and went up to 82 degrees here in Philly, making for a gorgeous weekend here. 

Oh, and it was Palm Sunday, one of the biggest Sunday celebrations of my faith. 

So what do you wear when it's Palm Sunday, your parents are in town, and it's your cousin's 16th birthday on an 80 degree Sunday?

Something like this:

Remember that update from the Peter Pilotto for Target dress I nabbed on sale for $9? Yep, that one got the love on Sunday.

And you can see why. I love this dress. I didn't know it would fit like this. And for 9 bucks, I'm a very happy camper.

So what do you wear with a dress like this that doesn't clash with the pattern but isn't boring in and of itself?
Combine that little number with a Mint Green Kate Spade bag, a recent gift from my boss. Add to that my J.Crew mint green bubble necklace, some arm candy and a pair of black Gap heels. 

How did I do?



Comments