This Week in Thrift: Elie Tahari Dress Costs HOW MUCH???

I'm a fan of Elie Tahari. Tahari creates some of the most beautiful things I own. One of my fave jackets that I've found and posted here is by Tahari.

But Tahari is also pretty pricy... If you don't know where to buy it.

Following a quick run to a drug store near my favorite thrift shop, I decided to stop in. After walking around a bit, I made my way to the dollar room. Something on the first rack catches my eye. 
Nice dress right? I love it. Super chic. And we all know what a fan I am of purple. 

Time to read the tag:
Ooooooh! I like it even more! 

Wait...so how much is this dress? 
Yep, ONE DOLLAR. For a gorgeous, and impeccably conditioned dress? SCORE!

So, at the end of the day, this designer dress ended up costing less than the pack of gum I bought earlier at the drug store.
So sweet

Comments