This Week in Thrift: Light, but Just Right

This is a actually a combo of 2 weeks of thrifting. Didn't really get around to too much shopping as the priority this week was resting and bonding with some catch up work and cleaning on the side. Nevertheless, a few things were discovered.

Here are all of the little goodies I found:

This awesome Juicy Couture Silver Tone Bracelet, still in the box. Paid $8 for it when it retails new for about 60. How is that for a deal?
These adorb Gold flats...that just happen to be Tory Burch. Bought them for $8 and just sold them for $50. Can't beat that.

These Pucci Sunnies cost me all of $2. Great price for super cute glasses.

Below is an Alex and Ani Aquamarine silver tone bangle. This one became a gift for my mom for her birthday. These bracelets retail for about $40 a piece. I paid 10.

BONUS:

During a trip with my mom and older sister, I found these.
Now before you stone me, please remember who you are talking to. My favorite shoes consist of Uggs, Converse, Vans, and Tom's. So naturally I would have a pair of Birkenstocks. Plus, mandals (man looking sandals) as super trendy this spring and summer. Trust me...

These are by Birkenstock's baby company Betula, but as you can see that's where the differences pretty much end. For 8 buck, I'll take this easy trend witha high quality item that should cost me ten times more.

Not a major week, but not a bad week either. What will you find when you go?

Comments