This Week in Thrift: When Thrift Goes Lux

This post could actually be called this month in thrifting. It's more of a compilation of a bunch of little thrift shop trips over the passed 30 days and beautiful finds I purchased rather than a large once a week trip post. 

It could also be one big "Who Just Finds this Stuff?" due to the various high end items I managed to find in May. Like seriously, this months find were definitely of the epic variety as far as shopping goes. 

Either way, prepare yourself for some awesome little discoveries.

First up, this gorgeous little silk flower printed dress, perfect for church, is by Lilly Pulitzer, and cost me all of 7 bucks.

Then there was this cool and casual Michael Stars tee with the tags still on it.

Grabbed this light knit top by LA Made, a brand I was only unfamiliar with until now, still with the tags on.

A Givenchy double gold chain necklace

This crazy cute trench
By Leifsdottir, a company who makes great coats but for far more than $18. Gorg.

I needed a light spring jacket and this one from French Connection really did the trick. Only one dollar.

Another company I was unfamiliar with is Reiss, a British design company, whose bags can run as much as $500+. I managed to find this beautiful good size one in great condition for $7.

Sam Edelman is quickly becoming one of my favorites for shoe design, especially after finding these spike peep toe heels. A steal for $25.

I had been wanting some black wedges and these Dolce Vita ones are super comfy and super sexy. Grabbed these for 2 bucks.

Both of these little cases, one by Nicole Miller and the other by Coach were a dollar each.

These adorable J Crew gold cork and wood wedges cost me $5.

And last but not least, this little dress by Johnatahn Sanders for Target cost me one dollar.

May was a good month indeed. Thinking about taking a break in June to finish purging and really editing down the incredible pieces I have, and maybe making plenty of room for new ones.

Comments