Consignment Crush: Jessica Stam for Rachel Roy Stam Bucket Bag

Created in 2010, model Jessica Stam and one of my designer crushes, Rachel Roy collaborated to create a perfect luxe but off duty collection, of which the star of the collection was this bag, the Stam Bucket bag.

Originally priced at almost $200, this bag quickly became on of the favorites of models and stars.
Yet the bucket bag boom of this past spring/summer now going into fall made me want to obtain a second one (my first is a vintage large Louis Vuitton, but that particular one seems too formal). 

In an impromptu shopping trip with my bestie, we ventured into Buffalo Exchange, originally looking for a skirt for church. However, while standing in line waiting for my friend to check out, I saw this:
Standing out from the other purses and bags on the rack was this work of art. Triangles, tribal patterns, gold tone chains and hard wear, in an unusual color (blue instead of typical black), with an additional clutch, and in beautiful condition for only $30...it was mine.

And now I can't put it down! It's roomy with plenty of pockets and even a metal closure in the front pocket. I think I'm in love.


Consignment Crush: Jessica Stam for Rachel Roy Stam Bucket Bag

Rachel Roy handbag
rachelroy.com

Comments