First Look: Altuzarra For Target


For those of us waiting on baited breath for the Altuzarra for Target, the time is quickly ticking down to the September 14th date. 

While filming a sultry ad for his sexy but upbeat collection, Joseph Altuzarra spoke with the NY Times Ruth La Furla, saying "Being invited to a collaboration means that in some sense your brand stands for something..."

With not only Target, but new brands and labels such as Peter Pilotto, Jason Wu, and many others being introduced to wider audiences. Joseph accknowledges this, saying "It enhances my image and brings my name out there in a way that, on my own, I never could."

The collection attempts to maintain the luxury of the Altuzarra brand without putting traditional Target shoppers into debt (can I get an Amen?) Priced from $30 to $80 for accessories and shoes, and $18 to $90 for lingerie and clothing, the collection from this already popular designer is poised to do well.

Comments