How She Wore It: Ankle Strap Mules and Geometric Variations

I've been minorly experimenting with my look a bit. Part of being free of the expectations and inhibitions of others has left me with plenty of room to really discover and fall in love with who I am and who I want to be.

For example, as I've expressed in last week's Tuesday Shoes Day, I don't like mules. But the ones I'm wearing almost jumped out at me from the sale rack of Greene Street Consignment. 

Combining their sophisticated oddness with elements that possessed the same (like this blouse whose print is random in the various sizes of rectangles but remains uniform in the fact that they are still all rectangles) to make an oddly sophisticated look. 

Here are the deets:
J. Crew Pearls
Liz Claiborne Blouse
Urban Outfitters Skirt
Dries Van Noten Ankle Strap Mules
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Gusset Tote
Michael Kors Wrap Watch
Double Pearl Earrings

How did I do?

Comments