Tuesday Shoes Day: Real VS Deal Emmy Awards Edition: January Jones in Christian Louboutin

Last night (unless you were under a rock, or simply didn't care, no judgment) you heard something about the Emmy Awards. 

I have to say that as far as red carpets goes, this one was probably the best I've seen since I've started blogging. The sheer glamour, the elegance, the sophistication, I felt like I was in blogger paradise watching these gorgeous works of fashion float down a crimson runway. Amazeballs...

So today, I'm sure you've already been bombarded with so many posts on the best (and probably the worst) dressed of the evening. But I'm not going to do that to you. 

Instead, with it being Tuesday Shoes Day, I'm talking the gorgeous heels worn by one of the most talked about looks of Emmy evening, Ms January Jones. 
She looked every bit of a starlet as she donned a pair of killer strappy Louboutin pumps that went so well with this high-low Prabal Gurung red and black gown.

But those shoes cost over $1000. Achieve a similar look (without missing a mortgage payment) with these 2020 Ave's strappy booties. 

You're welcome.



Real VS Deal Emmy Awards Edition: January Jones in Christian Louboutin

Black shoes
2020ave.com

Comments