This Month in Thrift: August Round Up

August was good to me, very good to me. The findings have been pretty off the charts for this entire month. 

And because I donated (read rid myself) 4 full trash bags of shoes and clothes no longer worn but in too good of condition to toss, I have plenty of room to restock and grow up my wardrobe.

The most of these items were under $5 (the majority of them only costing me a buck). Here's what August gave me.

Philly Aids Thrift:
Calvin Klein top- $1
Free People pants-$1
Free People tank- $1
Gap Skirt 
Forever 21 Tank-$1
Hard Tail Sweatshirt- $1
Splendid Tee- $1
Floral Crop Top- $1
Ann Taylor dress- $1
Zara Sweatshirt- $1
Hard Tail Forever Track Jacket-$1

Greene Street Consignment:
J Crew Top
Diane Von Furstenburg- $9
H&M floral kimono- $3
Tahari pumps- $10
Dries Van Noten- $8
Palazzo Pants: $1

Buffalo Exchange:
Free People- $9
J. Crew Top- $8

Jessica Stam for Rachel Roy bucket bag: $30

Miscellaneous Findings:
A quote piece of art
An automatic wine opener
A gold and tortoise shell necklace
A glam bracelet from J. Crew

A cute hair clip and silver bangle

A pair of Dolce Vita mess pumps
A wicker wine rack
And a OXO candela flame less rechargeable light set

Not a bad month for thrifting at all. What will you find when you thrift?

Comments