How She Wore It: Multi-Pattern Dress to a Panel Discussion

I had been eyeing this dress since the collection look book had been released. About 2 weeks ago I nabbed it (on sale!) along with another Altuzarra dress. 
So when I was offered the opportunity to be part of a panel discussion on Digital Media and creating your business by friend and fellow writer, Kiarra Solomon (@by_kiarra) I knew exactly what to wear. So here is how I wore it:
I was very great full to be a part of this discussion and had the opportunity to meet fellow blogger Lissa Marie S. (@LissaMarieS) and radio show host Brittany O'Rourke (@smallthing2_agiant). To say that I learned a lot would be an understatement (not to mention these ladies were super fun to hang with!)
Had a wonderful time with these wonderful ladies. Looking forward to continuing in partnerships with these great women.
Event photos by Vernon Ray of CMP Photos (vernoncray@gmail.com)

Comments