Influenster Frosty Vox Box


I had the opportunity to be included in my 4th Influenster Vox Box program. This box was filled with 7 different products ready for testing. Here's what I got and how I rated each:

NYC Expert Last Lip Color In Sugar Plum
Price: $1.99
Lip wear is something I'm very comfortable with, hense why this was the first product of the Vox Box to be tested. I was pleasantly surprised by this smooth gliding, velvety soft lip wear that last most of my day. Only needed a few reapplications and no lip balm base coat. Great lip product, especially for the price.

Reclaimed Rating: B+

Ecotools Hair Brush
Price: $10.99
Having previousLy owned Ecotools products, I was already familiar with their high quality and low price. This product didn't disappoint. It was gentle on my tresses, both when my hair was straightened and when I needed to detangle my fro.

Reclaimed Rating: B+

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 
Price: $7.49
I am becoming a major fan of Rimmel products. They definitely offer high value for low prices. I had been recently experimenting with different eye shadows and products (somewhat unsuccessfully) so this products came just in time. When Rimmel says gentle, they mean it. This product does the job without anything harsh or harmful near your eyes.

Reclaimed Rating: A

Fruit Vines Bites
Price: $1.79
Yum. Yummy. Yum yum yum. Chewy, gooey, strawberry goodness in bite size goodness. Definitely being added to things to grab once the sweet tooth begins to crave.

Reclaimed Rating: B

McCormick Gourmet Thyme
Price: $4.79
One culinary secret that I will share with you is that I use different seasonings to flavor the water I used to boil noodles, especially spaghetti. This thyme worked out great for that. I love that it comes in glass packaging, it makes this product look as quality as it is. 

Reclaimed Rating: B

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea
I love a good cup of tea when I come home and this tea was a wonderful way to end the day. Minty and refreshing, yet soothing and relaxing, this was the perfect way to unwind after the craziness of a busy day. Definitely getting a box of these lovely teas soon.

Reclaimed Rating: A

Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Price: $4.49
Rimmel continues to be one of my favorite brands. As a newbie to eyeliners, I would say that this one was the best to use as a first timer. It goes on super smooth and glides on gently. Since trying out this product, I have since tried some other eyeliner pencils and few have measured up to this drugstore gem. I am addicted to this eyeliner now.

Reclaimed Rating: A

No 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum 
Price: 29.99
Also included in this Vox Box was a sample satchet of this anti aging serum. This brand is actually very popular abroad, and I see why. This product feels awesome on the skin and is said to "reduce the appearance" of aging, namely lines and wrinkles, after only 2 weeks. I didn't really have enough product to test the whole 2 week thing, but I will say that it felt nice on my face. 

Reclaimed Rating: B- (only because I wish I had more to test out the 2 week wrinkle appearance reduction claim)

This has to have been one of my favorite Vox Boxes. From this go around, I've received a few drugstore gems, a new yummy snack, a very handy brush, delicious tea, an always needed spice and a taste of a popular anti aging serum. Thanks Influenster!

*All products were given to me et gratis through the Influenster Vox Box programs 

Comments