#ThrowbackThursday: Lisa Bonet

High waisted jeans, a big belt, a slouchy tee, and natural looking make up. At first glance, this photo could could be mistaken for a modern snap instead of a picture that is over twenty years old. 

This, my friends, is the lovely Lisa Bonet. She is most recognized as Denise, the character on the Cosby show that I gravitated to immediately, claiming her as my 90's spirit animal. 

She has since remained one of my top beauty inspos. With her bohemian esthetics, natural hair, an unapologetic presentation of her self, and earthy style, Lisa continues to inspire. In an Instagram,  star Zendaya Coleman attributed her faux locs look she donned to the Oscars to Lisa's. 
Another modern day muse who takes her beauty cues from Lisa? Try her own daughter, super babe Zoe Kravitz (because the offspring of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz was destined to be a stunner).
See what I mean. Gorgeous. That's why Lisa Bonet remains one of my personal style and beauty muses and this week's ThrowbackThursday feature. 



Comments