Friday Find: Smells like your new subscription service!

I love fragrances. I also love my subscription boxes. Nothing like that Christmas morning feel and childlike anticipation every time I crack open a box of new products.   

That's why I was so happy when I stumbled upon ScentBird, a monthly subscription service that delivers the perfumes you want to your door every month.

For under 15 bucks monthly, you will receive a 30 day supply of the most lovely fragrances and sultry perfumes ScentBird has to offer. 

Your first vial will arrive in this super handy twist top perfume dispenser. The following month you will receive simply the vial insert of perfume. Just remove the old vial from the perfume dispenser and slip in the new and you're good to go for another month. Very Eco-chic.  

Not sure what to get? ScentBird has you covered by offering a different "fragrance of the month" every 30 days.


Let me just say that I've tried it, I love it. The perfume container is a little bit longer than a lipstick case, and is not only adorable, but it's compact and fits right into most bags, purses, even your evening clutch. What made me even happier was ScentBird's wide variety of perfumes. These are not your low budget, imitation fragrances, but most of these perfumes are high end, well known, reputable brands like Hermés and Dior. Needless to say that I'm very happy with my subscription* and I believe you will be too.

For more info, check out ScentBird.

*This products was received et gratis from ScentBird for the purposes of testing and marketing. While the perfume was theirs, the opinions remain mine.*

Comments