Milly For Kohls (and why you wanna know about it)


You all know by now that I love high low collaborations. Something about making a beloved or well respected high end brand more accessible to the masses just makes my heart all a flutter.

So you already can guess how excited I was when I discovered that one of my personal favorite brands, Milly, was the next Kohl's Designation collab. 

Milly is known for lady like silhouettes with a modern/ artistic edge. The company is bringing both to this collaboration collection. Inspired by a vacation to the Isle of Capri, Milly for Kohl's is a sophisticated collection to style your spring and summer with. 

The Milly for Kohl's Designation collection is scheduled to be released April 23rd. Here are my personal top pics of the collection. 

Comments