Tuesday ShoesDay: Holey Moley- Perforated Espadrilles user $50

I've been on the hunt for the last few months for a pair of great slip ons that would fit in my budget and keep my feet both stylish and cool. I found the perfect pair during a random trip to Marshalls. Sitting right in the clearance rack were a pair of black perforated leather espadrilles, similar to the ones pictured above. Needless to say that they were immediately purchased and have been in the warm weather rotation ever since!

In honor of the super sweet pair of Dolce Vita slip ons I purchased for the summer, I've found 6 pairs of great perforated espadrilles. Comfy, stylish, and (my favorite part) they fit and feet and most budgets.

Happy ShoesDay! 

Tuesday ShoesDay: Holey Moley- Perforated Espadrilles user $50

Comments