Reclaimed Readables, June 26th

I've got a serious travel bug, especially now that it's officially summer. So today's Readables are divided into two. For my home bounders this weekend, here's how to wear a white tee all weekend long, stuff all stylish grown ups own, how to pay off any kind of debt, and papa Pope with something to say about this whole confederate flag situation.

For my fellow travel bugs, here's 29 pro traveling tips, what fashion girls wear to the beach, how to save for that dream vacay, 7 of the strangest packing tips you'll hear, and how to prep for your chicest trip yet.

For my staycay-ers:
News One: Papa Pope wants to have a chat with you
WhoWhatWear: How to wear a white tee all weekend
The Zoe Report: Stylish grown ups own all of these
Domaine Home: Pay off any kind of debt in 12 steps

For my travel bugs:
Refinery 29: 29 crazy great travel hacks
The Zoe Report: What fashion insiders wear on vacay
My Domaine: How to save for that dream vacation
Byrdie: 7 strange packing hacks that work
The Coveteur: Your super chic getaway list

Comments