Bleh! Fall Trends that I Really Don't Care For


Fall is the time of year the style crazed (like myself) love the most. And this fall has to be one of my favorite falls for fashion. Between the 70's revival, gorgeous bohemian looks, more runway diversity, and more freedom for the individual to not be conformed to trends, this fall has seemed like one of the best yet.

But, as with every season, there are some trends that I just cannot get behind. Call it a matter of taste or personal preference, some things just aren't appealing. Here are the trends at the top of my "no go" list:

Shaggy Fur
It looks like a costume for someone who works at Sesame Place. So unless you're trying out for a role in the Muppets, I suggest you leave the shag to rugs. 

And on the same note...

Multicolored Fur
(Please see the description above.) Yikes!

Leather Overalls
You all know my aversion to overalls in general. I feel like no matter what fabric you put them in, they still look so immature and not put together. Just avoid this future "what was I thinking" moment all together. 

Too Long Sleeves
This is just for practicality sake; I just feel like super long sleeve would just get in the way of everything, and that is merely enough to repel me.

Big Vertical Stripes
Beetlejuice anyone? 

Prairie Dressing
This just screams costume, which I wouldn't mind on Halloween, but for everyday, let's forgo the ruffles and cowboy hats for now.

Naked Gowns
This is just a travesty to me. With all the glamorous, gorgeous gowns available, why would you want to pick something that is see through? All it looks like is dressy lingerie (which, in my opinion, belongs in the bedroom and not on anyone's red carpet and definitely not at any classy event). 

Well this is just my list. What's on your "no go" list for fall? 

(All photos are from We Heart It)

Comments