Almost 80 in October

To say it's been a confusing week weather wise here in Philadelphia would be an understatement. A freezing Monday led to the perfect fall day Tuesday to be followed up by a wet and windy Wednesday, and now here we are Thursday. Bright. Sunny. And almost 80 degrees? Some people don't dress for the weather. I'm not one of those people. I say be comfy and chic. 

For today's look, I chose a light grid patterned cropped blouse and a light knit high waisted midi pencil skirt. The coat of the moment is sleeveless, and I've found this glamorous lightweight waterfall trench in olive green. To give the look some spice, I chose these strappy pumps, also in olive green. I finished the look with a pair of classic aviator shades and a structured bag. 

Happy Thursday loves.


Almost 80 in October

Khaki jacket
$26 - pilotuk.com

Steve Madden mini satchel
nordstromrack.com

Glasses aviator
popmap.com

Comments