Why c. Booth? Why?!

Influenster has been spoiling me lately with great moisturizers. 

Considering we are moving into winter (read: Cold air, intense heating systems, and very dry skin) I could use all the help I can get. After the last send, I wasn't sure I could get any better.

Then I received this mailer to try a product line I honestly wanted to test for a while now, a mailer for c Booth products.

Never turning down an opportunity to be a Guinea pig for fellow dry skin sufferers out there, I said why not. I hit up my local Rite Aid and grabbed this big boy. 
The Vanilla Butter Body Lotion.

Whoa that's a lot of moisturizer. Thirty Two Ounces to be exact.

And for about 10 bucks too. Hmm, seems like too much value with too many promises for too little cash to be effective. 

Turns out in the case of this product, you don't get what you pay for. Only ten dollars for 32 ounces of moisturizer sounds like a product that should be watered down, ineffective, or made with sub par ingredients. 

But as I've said, with c Booth, you don't get what you pay for. 

You actually get better. 

The product itself is thicker than most lotions but thinner than gloppy body butters. 👍🏽

This product has a pleasent and light vanilla scent that doesn't over power at all. 👍🏽

After a few weeks of slathering this product on my dry reptilian skin, I've noticed softer, smoother, more supple skin. 👍🏽

It was less than stellar with those hard to moisturize spots between my thumbs and pointer fingers (still looking for a moisturizer that can tame those spots for longer than an hour or two.) 👎🏽

But overall, I give this product a B+. 

Needless to say, I still have most of this bottle, hopefully enough to last me into (and maybe even through) winter. It's a great addition to my daily attempt at taming my dry cold weather skin. 

And now I'm stuck on a new product. 

Why c Booth? Why?!

*This product was receive et gratis through the Influenster program. 


Comments