Making it sparkle with Mirina

A modern jewelry company that is inspired by the ancient jewels worn by princesses, queens, and empresses, Mirina collections has created some of the most elaborate and intricate fashion jewelry I've laid eyes on. 
The company was kind enough to send me one of their beautiful necklaces, the Leona, which let me tell you is way prettier in person. 
Talk about an elevating piece! This necklace instantly raised my look from a typical turtleneck and jeans to a look worthy of New Years Eve and an Instagram feature from Blogher. 

Mirina doesn't just sell necklaces either, they also have a lovely selection of rings and some of the coolest shades trends around. I've already started making my list:

Like what you see? Well, I've got a treat for you, my gorgeous readers. As one of their new brand ambassadors, I've received a little treat for you!

Receive a 20% discount SITEWIDE with the code "whitney20" when you shop on Mirina Collections!

I cannot wait to see all of the lovely things you ladies get! Send me an email (TheReclaimedBlog@gmail.com) and I may shout you out on my Instagram (The_Reclaimed).

But be warned, there is some seriously gorgeous stuff on the site! Be prepared to shimmer!
It's going to be a very sparkly 2016!

Comments