National Coffee Day

Today is National Coffee Day.

Anyone who knows me knows that a cup of coffee, whether iced or hot, is my favorite way to begin almost every day. It's how I cozy up with my favorite reads. Its how I finish dinner (sometimes).

And I know I'm not the only one who loves it. Just take a look through your newsfeeds on any given day and coffee is going to appear.

In honor of a drink that wakes most of us up every morning, gets us through the mid day slumps, and, in some cases, helps us to burn the midnight oil, I have rounded up some of the most chic items to help coffee lovers everywhere appreciate the beverage. Whether a kettle to  help speed up brewing time, super stylish mugs, or even body scrubs, there is something for everyone who loves coffee, all under $50.

Enjoy.


National Coffee Day

Comments