9 Mens Coats Under 50 (that are actually good)

The sudden drop in temperature here in Philly finally cut short my prolonged laziness around pulling out my cold weather wear.

High winds and low temps require way more than a hoodie or jacket. Lifting one of my favorite winter coats from its storage hideaway, I personally revealed in the fact that a coat I bought 3 autumns ago was still being worn today, and for under $50 (from Target, too!)

That made me think of you guys, my male readers. Lets face it, your clothes generally cost more. I am not entirely sure exactly why, but I think it sucks. Why shouldn't you have a great coat that you can wear year after year for a great pice?

You should. So, I found 9 of them for you. These quality coats are all under $50. You're welcome!



9 Mens Coats Under 50 (that are actually good)



Mens coat
$50 - newchic.com


Mens coat
$50 - newchic.com


Mens trench coat
$32 - newchic.com




21 Men mens toggle coat
forever21.com


21 Men mens toggle coat
forever21.com


21 Men mens toggle coat
forever21.com

Comments