All the pieces I'm buying from Premme once they restock


I have been following fellow blogger Gabi Fresh's journey since I started blogging around 4 years ago. Her bold stance, self love, and absolute slayage of curvy girl looks actually helped me come out of my own shell, embrace and even show my curves more.

So when I heard tell that she and blogger bestie, Nicole Mason launched their own fashion line strictly for us curvy girls, I had to check it out. Their line, Premme, is already hailed as the cool line for curvy girls, featuring pieces like body con dresses, crop tops, and strategically cut jumpsuits and dresses so cute that I can see why.

Bad news: It literally sold out in one day. ONE. DAMN. DAY. (insert weep emoji here). The love is so real that as soon as there was tell of their line dropping, Premme's website crashed. They literally broke the internet.

But that says a lot in itself, doesn't it? That two curvy blogger girls can do a better job creating pieces other curvy girls want to wear than the traditional fashion crew is both baffling and inspiring. Take note, fashion brands, this is how to become and stay relevant. Personally, I am so psyched for Gabi and Nicole, and I wish Premme continued success.

So as soon as they restock, which is hopefully soon, here are the super cute pieces I am snagging from Premme.
 


Comments