How to Pimp Your Planner for $0

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for aesthetics. I try to surround myself with the prettiest things that keep me inspired.

So when I treated myself to a new and much fancier planner, the first thing I had to do was to grab goodies to fill it that would be both pretty and inspirational.

Oh yeah, and not too pricy either.

That is why I was amazed by all of the free (yes, FREE, girl!) pretty printables I found on the web, the hot spot for them all: Pinterest. A quick search of "planner printables" across Pinterest yielded a wealth of beautiful print-it-yourself stationary that I quickly snatched up.

My favorite had to have come from Clementine Creative, a lovely stationary site based in South Africa created by Carmin Cronjé. Clementine features so many happy patterns and cheerful backgrounds that just beckon to be scribbled upon.

In addition to vibrant, fun, and motivational quotes and Bible verses written in calligraphy, there was an entire FREEBIE section on her site's blog. And that is where I found all of these little goodies that just made my typical white paper planner instantly full of personality.

Maybe these bright elements aren't your thing. That cool. Head to Pinterest and do your own search to see what planner printable goodies pop up for you!.

Comments