The Reclaimed Newsletter


Last year, when I launched out into the freelance writing and social media world, I needed a way to talk to my closest readers about the experiences I was having, the lessons I was learning, the mistakes I was making, and how I was overcoming my fears.

So, I started a newsletter. It became a place where I shared how I was developing as a writer, consultant, and a person. But it also became a place where I shared out awesome deals and offers my sponsors were sending me directly for you.

A lot of times, these updates and deals don't make it to the blog. However, they make it to my mailing list.

However, it's been a while since I have written (sorry to those who have already signed up). This past week, I have relaunched my bi-monthly Newsletter. And you can get in. Sign up here for direct access to me, my sponsors, and resources. Looking forward to speaking directly with all of you soon.

Comments