Sandals I Refuse to Stop Wearing Until Its Freezing Out

WeHeartit.com

Autumn is rapidly approaching and many of us fashion girls are happily looking forward to reuniting with some of out beast fashion pieces.

One piece from summer that I am sad to see go are those comfy slides all of us fell for this summer.

So, in typical form, I plan on being stubborn about it and wearing these until it's completely seasonally inappropriate.  Here are my picks for the week, happy Shoesday!

Sandals I Refuse to Stop Wearing Until Its Freezing Out



Kensie cushioned sandals
lordandtaylor.com


Bebe sandals
shoemall.com



Topshop going out shoes
nordstrom.com


Ivy Park flat footwear
$30 - selfridges.com


Adidas shoes
$47 - bloomingdales.com



Birkenstock unisex shoes
englinsfinefootwear.com


Slip on trainers
makemechic.com

Comments