TWMBABW: Alexia Azogu and MILEStone Pros


Today's feature is one I can truly call a friend. We met in the midst of an exciting time in the life of a thriving ministry in our huge church, a pairing I feel was definitely a divine connection. We have inextricably linked ever since, bouncing faith and finance and feminist and family and friendship ideas off of each other. 

She's hilarious and honest, stylish and sharp, witty and wise, and I am beyond proud of her phoenix like rise from the ashes of life curves and glass ceilings, and I cannot wait to see what God will do through her.

Today's feature is Alexia Azogu of Milestone Pros, LLC.

Alexia Azogu is a career coach and her consultancy, MILEStone Pros is the get yo' life consultancy the industry needs. "We are a Professional Evolution Agency, focused on offering: Recruitment Services, Job Placement, Career Coaching & Customer/Associate Engagement Solutions.

Alexia lives by many words, but the ones closest to her heart  she shares with us. "I have 2 slogans really: "Your Breakthrough is Here" & "#evolutionNprogress"."

What led Alexia to entrepreneurship? "Infidelity & death!!!" she says emphatically. But it's not the infidelity you think. Alexia felt like she was cheating on herself. "For years I cheated on my first love; I chose what I thought were better options over her, I neglected her, and I didn't make her a priority. Then this past March 2017 I experienced a loss. I was let go from my job, where I excelled for several years, winning awards, bonuses, and repeatedly recognized for my teams performance. for literally 1 second I was devastated, then I walked out those doors, the sun hit my face and I knew I was FREE!!! #MilestoneMoment!"

"I simply love motivating & coaching." Alexia says about MILEStone. "Helping people reach their maximum potential whether it's as an individual or a corporate organism, it's my passion. I've utilized my skills providing these services in a corporate capacity and for friends, family and others for years. I've mastered the art of communication; empowering others to see and aspire to reach his/her purpose. We are all going to shift at some point in time throughout our lives, especially professionally and that's where we come in, to help people evolve and create Milestone Moments."

Alexia's prime product? "Career Coaching; I really enjoy getting to know my "gemstones" (my clients). I enjoy hearing their stories & understanding the reason they chose me to support their professional needs."

When asked what being a Black Woman Entrepreneur means to her, Alexia says "To me, black women business owners means evolution & empowerment! Women, especially black women, are constantly creating "life" whether it's in the literal or figurative sense we at birthing new and innovative business solutions, ideas, and remedies. While we have more to achieve in the realm of equality, we cannot negate the progress."

"2 friends of mine and I started a FB group Black Women Business Owners, in less that 1yr we are 900+ members strong, growing daily. This is a place of encouragement and promotion. Our group represents the diversity, sophistication, but mostly talented sistas making all kinds of extraordinary strides."

You can follow Alexia's Milestone pros here and link up with her here.

Comments