The Sneaky Way I Manage/Grow My Social Media Audiences

It's no lie that I love social media.

I have accounts on Facebook ( for my for real life friends and family), Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest as well as a few other accounts on lesser known platforms. I love the ability to connect, to share content, and share it in a fun way quickly.

But I can admit that managing these accounts can be tedious. Growing a quality community of followers takes time and effort. You have to think of your why? Why do you want these people taking time out of their busy days to listen to you, read your stuff, like or share your posts? After all, I always say that there is no point in having followers if you aren't willing to take them anywhere.

While growing a following does take time, especially when you enjoy as many platforms as I do, there are wonderful apps that can help you do it without driving yourself crazy. Enter CrowdFire, my little secret/not so secret method to sharing great content across my socials.

CrowdFire works by taking all of your socials and interests and combining them to streamline content you want to share. So I head to CrowdFire, plug in all of my accounts and passwords as well as my own blog's info. Next, I let CrowdFire know my interests. Then, CrowdFire finds things I am interested information me to share across my platforms. I schedule to posts I want for the platforms I want and I move on with life. In most cases, CrowdFire does the posting for me. (Instagram is still iffy about 3rd party posting, but what CrowdFire does is it alerts me when the ideal time to post on Instagram arrives and I head to Instagram and post myself.) I schedule links to my blog posts, the latest in fashion and beauty tips, and anything else that interests me.

Not only that, but the content you share on CrowdFire can be shared with other CrowdFire creatives. I have had my own work shared by other users and have grown the following on a few of my platforms by using it.

Super easy and literally saves me the hassle of formatting each post for each platform. I sit for maybe 10 minutes, schedule it al out, and move along with my day. It's a done deal. So head to CrowdFire and get signed up. Even if you don't manage as many platforms as a social media crazed person like me, who couldn't use something that streamlines your socials?

Have you tried CrowdFire? What do you think? Drop a comment below!

Comments