That one time I was Interviewed on TV

RVNTV' s Morning Coffee with Krista Smolda
This week was a pretty exciting one here in Reclaimed World.

I had the opportunity to talk all things Reclaimed and blog life on RVNTV's show,  Morning Coffee. This was my first TV interview, so nervousness is kind of an understatement.

First, following the initial freak out and regathering of myself, y'all know I had to figure out what in the world I was going to wear! Your friend Earl helped me out with this. A few week's back, he bought me these Banana Republic printed pants that were perfect for taping day. And you know I couldn't go and talk about The Reclaimed, a blog born from thrift shopping, without wearing a few of my favorite thrifted finds! Once that was out of the way, and the twist-out fresh, I was off to the studio.

The show was live and I was interviewed by the fun and very kind Krista Smolda, RVNTV's Director of Operations. We had an awesome time and I am to grateful to have had such a fun growing experience.

Check out the full interview at RVNTV.

Comments