National Sunglasses Day with Quay

Today may be #TuesdayShoesDay here on The Reclaimed, but it's also National Sunglasses Day!

Sunnies are one of my favorite accessories. For me, they complete the look, add a little extra flair, and a drop of cool to whatever I am wearing.

Of course, it's a grey and dreary day here in Philly, but we have a whole lot of summer to rock our faves.

Today the shades featured are by Quay Australia. I like Quay. Their shades are high quality like more popular high-end brands but without the high-end price (which is great if you're like me and tend to misplace your pairs from time to time.) Also, Quay has a wide variety of shades for every face and taste, so trend loves and classic cravers can have both your appetites satisfied.

Here are my top picks from Quay:
Quay If Only Sunglasses
Quay Maximus Sunglasses
Quay Outside Squad Shades

Quay Hollywood Nights

Quay Capricorn Sunglasses

Quay Playa Sunglasses
Quay OTLII Sunglasses
Quay It's My Way Sunglasses


Comments