Self Care Books you need to be Reading

I am making it an intentional practice to surround myself with what I like to call gentle reminders: soft yet powerful truths and affirmations that echo spiritual healing and reverberate strength and kindness back to my soul. It's needed, especially living in these times. I usually go to my Bible and to prayer for these truths, but in addition to that spiritual nourishment, I go to the words of sisters who are overcomers in their own right, who shine their lights bright, and who share truth transparently and softly. Here are a few books (and one journal) that I am reading voraciously by some pretty amazing women for that much needed gentle reminder of self-affirmation, self-care, and self-love.

Salt by Nayirah Waheed

Neon Soul by Alex Elle

Soft by Kiana Azizian

Carry On Warrior by Glennon Doyle

Your Soul is a River by Nikita Gill

Gratitude Journal by Alex Elle

Heart Talk by Cleo Wade


Comments