Happy Halloween! Wakanda Forever

I am a big fan of all of the fun of Halloween.

The candy, the movies (nothing too scary though), and the costumes! A good costume really shows off your creativity, enginuity, and hilarity.

This year, I went for a low key favorite character from a movie that has so many of us hype and inspired.

That is right! This year, I went as Erik(a) Killmonger. The first scene that we see Killmonger in Black Panther where he is waiting in the museum (because dope) was the look I was going for. Simple, easy, but impactful.

All I had to do was twist my natural hair up, steal a white long sleeve tee from Earl (sorry babe), grab some frames, a beaded necklace, black pants and black boots. The only thing I actually had to purchase was the lined denim jaket (thanks Target). And voilá! Issa villian costume.

What yall think? Is this your Killmonger? Is this your Killmonger? Shout out to the creative and amazing team, actors and stylists from Black Panther.


Comments