#ReclaimedLife: So, some things happened....

So, guys, some things have happened...

In case you missed it this weekend, my longtime sweetheart, Earl, proposed this past Sunday.

He threw me a party to celebrate this blog's 5th anniversary with my family and our close friends at a rooftop park in downtown Philly. The day was perfect. The sun was shining, the Birds were playing (the Eagles I mean) on a jumbo size monitor, there were light bites and southern style sweet tea and laughter.

In the middle of the celebration, after I have said a few words, he says his speech which ends with him dropping to one knee and proposing. (You can see the entire day on my Instagram.)

Of course, I said yes!

So, it looks like we are getting married y'all!

Thank you so much to all of you for your well-wishes and love! Needless to say, there will probably be some posts (and maybe a few rants) as planning for our big day begins. In the meantime, we plan on enjoying engaged life and each other.

Shout out to 2018, and to my new fiancé.








Comments