November No Buy, Week 1: Not Gucci!

Guys, I dreaded writing this week's post knowing that I stunk it up in saving money this week.

In all transparency, this was not by best week, savings-wise. Between uber rides (I had A LOT of events last week), a Starbucks card refill ($20) and the random and unwarrented stop at the thrift where I found not one but two vintage bags (to be fair, one was vintage Dior and the Other was Vintage Gucci) that I admittedly compulsively purchased (I have failed) I see that I am going to need to take more drastic steps with my savings.

To be fair, I also needed to purchase a birthday gift and dear friend of mine was strapped for cash. So that money aso left my account, but I think they were for good causes.

I did manage to save 80.37 this week. That is leaving my checking acount and goting directly into the savings, bringing the November No Buy Savings for week one to: $80.37.

Here's to an adjusted lifestyle and a better week next week!

Comments