Random Things I Thought Last Week


I am learning a lot about myself through these posts. One, I am pretty political (and all of you just said a collective DUH!). Two, I think in GIFs, and that's fine. Three, I would probably take some of these and make some merch.

Anywho, here are the random thoughts I have had this week:

Me looking at the MAGA supporters who still took their red-capped selves to Go Fund Me, scrolled past all of the pleas for money for surgeries, school funds, governmental workers who aren't getting paid and basic needs to contribute coins for the wall...

via GIPHY

Just watched the Fyre Festival Doc on Netflix. Whew Chilay! Put Billy's ass in jail for the rest of his life.

Unpopular Opinion: I am so tired of celebs using Black culture for their “acting out phase” only to disown it after they build an audience off of it. Looking at you Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, and a bunch of y’all...

Somewhere Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren and the other MAGAs are looking at the Govt reopen like...

via GIPHY

Every day, every damn day, there is another post, article, or piece of news coming out about how disrespectful, hypocritical, and otherwise terrible White People are being to People of Color. Every. Single. Day. It's frustrating, it's disheartening, it's infuriating.
I know it's not all White People. I know that there are probably equal amounts of People who happen to be White who stand as human beings and are standing as allies, not as saviors. But seriously, friends, at what point do we start to call out our problematic family members, friends, and neighbors? A silent ally is no ally.

Commercial to Women: Don't sweat, don't be hairy, don't be fat, your hair can be better, your face needs make up, don't have stretch marks or blemishes, look like a teenager...
Women: OK...
Gillette: Hey men, a lot of us are doing good things, let's all get on board and be good humans.
Men:

via GIPHY


Comments