Karma is a Black Woman (We now have Reclaimed Merch!)


I am not one of those who thinks that the things I say are instantly quotable. But apparently, this was the weekend where I may have said something like that. This weekend on The Reclaimed Pod, when talking about Karma and a phrase fell from my mouth,
"Karma is a Black Woman."
When I think of KARMA, the concept of reaping and sowing, I think of how what we put out into the world returns to us. The phrase Karma is a Black Woman is a reminder, an encouragement, and a warning in some cases, that how we have treated people will ultimately return to us, and with some level of style and shade.

Because of that phrase, I had the chance to partner with a friend of The Reclaimed and amazing creative brand, Red Pill Blue Pill Collective to create a limited collaboration for Women's History Month and Blackness (because of course).

I am so honored to share my limited collaboration with @rpbpcollective 

The collaboration features a tee, a sweatshirt, a mug, and closes at the end of March, so grab the goods while you can. 

Tag me in the photos of you wearing your merch and I will definitely share your pics to the rest of my community.

Thank y’all for the love and support. Cannot wait to see you rock these!

Comments