Happy Birthday Reclaimed Pod!

The Reclaimed Podcast is officially 1 year old! Can you believe it?!

The little podcast that could has reached over 50 episodes and I could not be more proud. We have talked about everything from fashion and music to cultural appropriation and gender equality. Just like here at the Reclaimed Blog, this Podcast is meant to be a hub for us to talk about whatever we want.

In that time, the Reclaimed Podcast has grown from one to now 11 different platforms including:

Apple Podcasts
Spotify
Google Podcast
iHeartRadio
Anchor
Stitcher
Radio Public
Pocket Casts
Breaker
Castbox
Overcast

I have one ask from you, my community. To help this little podcast grow, even more, please continue to like, share and subscribe to the show. We have such dope conversations here and there are more voices that we can welcome to this table.

This is our space where we can all be heard. That also being said, I want to hear from you! What topics do you want to hear about that you aren't hearing about online, on tv, at church, in your discussions? What do you like about the show? What can I do a little differently? Have a random question? Please feel free to hit me up at TheReclaimedBlog@gmail.com I really love hearing from you!

Thanks so much for listening, for reading, and for supporting The Reclaimed. Let's continue to thrive together!

Comments