#GivingTuesday Reclaimed Style


Today is Giving Tuesday, an opportunity for us to take that same energy we felt on Thanksgiving and put feet to it. Whether we donate our time, talent, or treasure, there are many ways to help organizations that help others.

3 years ago, I had the opportunity to partner with @careerwardrobe an amazing philanthropy here in Philly that outfits folks who may not have the finances for interview and work attire. They are also a consignment shop that quickly became one of my favorite places to shop. 

This campaign we did 3 years ago was a reminder of that, as we spend money at the Career Wardrobe, we are allowing women and men to have a better future. This #givingtuesday I am shouting out my FAVORITE philanthropies and I need your help. 

Here is my current list:

Tag time! Who are your favorite philanthropies? 

Comments