Happy New Year Y’all!

2019. What an amazing year.

This year’s word was Alignment. There have been so many beautiful moments aligning with amazing and inspiring people as well as aligning with causes I wanted to support.

This year was also a major shift in direction. I realized that this decade for me started in grief, but is ending bathed in gratitude. I met God for myself in the deepest, darkest, loneliest place I had ever been and gradually, day by day, have been healed from a pain I didn’t think I would even survive. 

Now I look up, years later, and life has become so sweet that I cannot help but be thankful. 

I am most thankful that I have had the opportunity to connect with you. I have shared my own scars with you, grew with you, mourned and celebrated with you. I have shared all of my losses and wins with you and read and treasured every comment, email, and direct message about your own losses and wins. 

I cannot thank YOU enough for joining me on this journey. Thank you for joining me in giving birth to The Reclaimed community. Here’s to what was and what will be, together. Happy new year.

Comments