So I did a thing: Drink With James



So I did a thing. I was invited by the CEO of Fohr to talk about politics and privilege.

Let me tell you about what happened: I have been watching Drink With James, a Youtube/Podcast show with Fohr's CEO, James Nord for over a year now. A few episodes ago, James was sharing about his own feelings on influencers who would rather not share their political views because they don't want to lose followers.

James called it out and ridiculous. I completely agreed. I headed to my own Instagram and shared his sentiments, adding my own, saying imagine what it must be like to have the privilege to ignore politics. James and the Fohr team heard and invited me to the show and the rest is history.

Here is the whole video.


A major thanks to James Nord and the Fohr Team for the opportunity!

Comments