Black-Owned Baby And Maternity Goods

In light of Little Roberts arriving this November, it means that Earl and I, our whole Family and Friends have sprung into action in baby prep. That means doctor's appointments, lots of reading, eating better and moving more and, of course, shopping!

I have to admit that baby shopping is one of my favorite things to do for my own family and friends, and it has become even more fun for our little nugget.

I also realized I had not done a Baby/Maternity guide yet, so what better time to talk about Baby Prep, our journey into parenthood, and supporting Black-Owned than in a Baby/ Maternity guide?

So here are a bunch of super cute businesses I found that specializes in Baby goods that are also proudly Black-Owned.



Crunchy Boutique

Character-based products that celebrate the beauty in children of color.

SHOP HANDMADE organic cotton pieces, NB-4T!

Eco-friendly mom, baby, and tot store selling the best in green products. Atl, GA



Oakhurst neighborhood, indie kids bookshop.

Eco-Friendly Baby Brand Advocating for Natural Parenting in Communities Lacking Support.


Kinara Park Kids...it’s more than an apparel brand, It’s a Movement.

Because we give a crap


Natural hair tees for kids

Baby & Children's Clothing Store Let us dress your little trendsetter!


Everyday Baby/Kids Essentials


Luxury Toddler Footwear 9mos.-3y.o.



Know of any Black-Owned Baby and Maternity companies? Let me know in the comments!

Comments