Affirmation Tools for Black Children and Families: My latest for Kindred by Parents.com

If I'm going to do anything, it's talk about ways to benefit our lil babies. 

Recently I noticed an influx of shows, books, and cards created for the purpose of encouraging, exciting, educating, and affirming Black children. There are plenty of beautiful ones, a few we have in our own home. 

These artists, educators, writers, and creatives in our community have made some beautiful tools that are not only beneficial to our little ones by creating a firm foundation for their self-esteem, but they are also beneficial to us, their guardians, by creating an affirming atmosphere an opportunity to practice affirmation for the entire family.

So, doing what I usually do, I decided a small round-up would be helpful for those who may be looking for more of these tools. Check out my latest on Parents.com for my 1st list. Working on part 2, so if you know of any more, send them my way!

Comments