Bullseye at Target

I love Target. I really do. Where else can you buy the mundane items like toothpaste and pasta next to beautiful fashions next to the latest in books, movies, and electronics. No other mega store has the reach in scope of appeal like Target, appealing to singles and families, pre teens and Tweens and the elderly, the uber chic and the plain jane will always find some reason to find a Target.

My favorite part of this mega brand is their fashion collaborations. Anya Hindmarch, William Rast, Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta are all gracing my closet because of the collabs with the Bullseye Boutique.

One of the funniest I've seen is Chris March (known from Project Runway) for Target, these awesomely large and loud foam wigs for Halloween (don't judge me if I get one for the fun of it, they are EPIC!)


Recently I blogged about the ultra hit of 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target... Well guess what?

I finally got mine!

In all honesty I went to Target to pick up some Gorilla glue for my Michael Kors bag (looooooooong story) but what should I find as soon as I take ten steps into the store but this beauty.


Stunning...


This bag is STILL on the Target website listed at 54.99, which very honestly is little compared to what 3.1 Phillip Lim usually runs. But that price was still out of my budget. However...I did not pay that, or anywhere NEAR that.


Yeah, you're reading right (trust me, I had to blink 3 or 4 times in order to make sure I saw it right). For a price cheaper than the small size of this bag, I nabbed the big one. God loves me, He really must.


This bag is also listed on websites like eBay, Amazon, and Poshmark, for $80 and up. Super thrilled. My Sunday night has been made!


I think I carry it well. What do you think? (Oh yeah, if that top looks familiar, it's the Nicole Miller high-low from the mini treasure hunt. Like?)




Comments