Best of 2018

2018 has been quite a year.

Here on The Reclaimed, we talked about everything; from self-care to skincare, wellness and wealth building, fashion, politics, gun reform, celebrities, movies, and everything in between. This year, for me, was a year of growth. It was a shedding of fear and stepping out on faith. It was me being between taking leaps of faith and being catapulted,  kicking, cursing, and screaming, out of my comfort zone.

Whether it was changing the format of the blog, doing way more events than I have ever done, or launching The Reclaimed Podcast, 2018 showed me that simply being brave enough to go for it indeed pays off, whether in growth, grace, or gained wisdom. You guys have been beyond supportive and encouraging, you have challenged me to both do and be better.

Before we say adieu to 2018, let's look back on your favorite pieces from the blog. Here are the top ten posts on The Reclaimed Blog for 2018.




















Comments