Favorite Posts of 2017

Happy New Years Folks!

It's been an...interesting year to say the least. Here on The Reclaimed, we talked about more than just clothes and trends.

We talked Alternative Facts, Gun Control, and what it really means to take a knee during the national anthem really means.
We talked about entitlement, unsolicited opinions, and our bad perceptions on aging.
We talked mansplaining chivalry, submission, and how men can help in the fight against sexual harassment.
We talked inclusivity in feminism and embracing our own beauty standards.

This year, I attended my first 2 seasons of NYFW, discussed my miscarriage, got personal about money, the blog turned 4, and started sharing my own poems with you.

This year has been full of ups and downs, pain and growth, and a few cute outfits in between. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. Here's to many more years together.

Here they are, your favorite pieces from 2017.

#AlternativeFacts: Why Christians need to stop saying Jesus is in the White House
Your non-woke feminism
Your perceptions on aging
Lessons from an introvert who went to NYFW
An honest talk about being Sexy
Your expectation of Natural Hair
Your unsolicited opinions
Your entitlement
Your views on submission
#BlackHairChallenge
Stop putting Eurocentric Beauty Standards on Black Girls
How mansplaining made me appreciate my boyfriend more
The best financial advice I ever got
#DearWhitePeople
12 lessons I learned in a year of Writing for myself
Non-traditional beauty rocks
Your FOMO is making you go broke
The abundance attitude
Modern day chivalry
Charlottesville/ The Talk
She's not ahead of you
#TakeAKnee
Women in Media Conference
The introvert goes back to NYFW
#MeToo: How guys can help fight sexual harassment and violence
Black Women are no longer here for The Fashion Industry's BS
Thoughts and Prayers< Gun Control
What constant cultural appropriation means
7ways to not suck in a relationship
No shame in the reselling game
November No Buy, 2017: What I learned
When whiteness trumps womanhood
The Reclaimed Heart
Lies
My-self
I'll hold you in heaven
Soft


Comments